CERAMIC TILE & GROUT CLEANING PROCESS
If any part of your home or business is suffering from grungy tiles, stained grout, look no further than your local Tile Cleaning Houston company, D-Max Carpet Care. We are skilled Houston tile cleaner professionals and we offer a variety of comprehensive services for all of your hard surfaces.
Our cleaning process consists of all necessary steps to make sure your Tile and Grouts are clean as the day they were installed.
- Pre-Inspection: We will make note of all challenging areas and set your expectations as well as come up with a solution for each area.
- Area Preparation: We will prepare the areas surrounding the tile, making sure not to disturb any carpeted or hardwood floors. At this point, all movable furniture will be moved prior to cleaning.
- Dry soil removal: Our technicians thoroughly vacuum the entire area, maximizing the results we obtain. As in any cleaning process, dry soil removal is the most important.
- Soil Suspension: We use the highest quality products. The cleaning agent sprayed over the entire surface of your tile is the most scientifically advanced tile cleaner on the market.
- A. All grout lines are agitated manually with a grout brush specially designed only for this task.
- B. We also use a mechanical 20” rotating brush to clean porcelain /ceramic tile surface. The entire floor is then cleaned using a state of the art self-contained pressure cleaning system.
- Rinsing: A rinse solution is pumped through the machine during cleaning with truck mount thru turbo tool, sanitizing and balancing the pH of your floor.
- Sealing/Finishing: Even though type of sealer and application varies on what surface it is being applied to, we only use the best quality sealers like DuPont and Stonetech
- Post-inspection: Technicians will initiate a walk through and go over results before leaving.