HOW DO WE CLEAN CARPETS?
Most carpet manufacturers recommend professional hot water extraction as the primary cleaning method for synthetic carpets and that’s what we do at D-Max Carpet Care, Although it’s often referred to as “steam” cleaning, there’s no steam involved.
Below you will see complete package involved in carpet cleaning process, depending on the package you choose some steps may not include.
- Pre Inspection
- Set-up and preparation
- Vacuum: Your carpet is thoroughly vacuumed with our commercial vacuum.
- Pretreatment: Carpet is pretreated with a detergent solution paying attention to heavy traffic areas and stains
- Agitation: Heavy traffic areas agitate it with special brush or machine depending on severity.
- Hot water Extraction: Very hot rinse solution (Mixture of water, deodorizer, and softener) under high pressure is forced into your carpet and vacuumed out with our truck mount unit.
- Carpet Protector: Scott guard or Teflon carpet protector applied to your carpet.
- Raking/Grooming: We rake the carpet to distribute the carpet protector evenly all around.
- Post Inspection
Deep cleaning removes stains, allergens, dust and greasy residues requires the specialized equipment and training of professionals of D-Max Carpet Care. Call Us Now art;281.444.3629